Between the pool, the expansive views of the Hudson, and the home's private beach, everything is built around being near the water.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - B/E AEROSPACE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: Nyack, New York
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- The Unknown Startups Fueling Aerospace With Fancy Tech
By Sarah Scoles - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
One aerospace accelerator doesn’t necessarily think of Silicon Valley as its incubator for genius, and it's willing to take on eat-your-vegetables inventions that could make rocket companies rich.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Aerospace Startups to Make a Big Splash at Paris International Air Show
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Some 100 fledgling companies will seek funding from legacy players during a special, weeklong event at the air extravaganza.
- Facebook Likes Drones
By InformationWeek - Wednesday Mar 5, 2014
Facebook is reportedly in talks to acquire Titan Aerospace, manufacturer of solar-powered drones, to bring Internet access to developing countries.
- Neva's AirQuadOne Is Your New Best Bet for a Flying Car
By Jack Stewart - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The four-fan concept from a European aerospace consortium offers reasonable specs—and could be here in a few years.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.