North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - B.D.V. HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.
- Young Socialites Conjure the Ghost of Leonard Bernstein at the Dakota
By BEN WIDDICOMBE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
When Larry Milstein, 22, and his sister Toby, 24, are not hobnobbing on the young socialite circuit, they hold séances in their family’s apartment.
- Spa Castle workers accused of taking pics in women’s locker room
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Four women are suing a spa in Texas after three employees at the sprawling oasis allegedly snapped cellphone pictures of them in the facility’s locker rooms, using towels to disguise their tactics. The invasion of privacy lawsuit, which is seeking more than $1 million in damages, claims that four female customers who visited Spa Castle...
- Spa Vacations for Men: The New Executive Perk
Friday Aug 11, 2017
Once spa getaways were ladies-only. Now, U.S. wellness retreats are wooing male execs with beer body scrubs and recreational tree climbing. And some CEOs are paying their employees to go.