NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AZZURRI CARS CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Driverless-Car Outlook Shifts as Intel Takes Over Mobileye
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The chip giant gains new prominence in the race to make autonomous vehicles part of everyday life.
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.
- Electric-Car Maker Faraday Secures Rescue Loan
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Faraday Future, a high-profile electric-car startup, has pledged its corporate headquarters in Los Angeles as collateral to secure a rescue loan intended to keep the lights on while it seeks new investors.
- ‘Lost Tapes: Son of Sam’ explores grim time in N.Y.
By David Bauder - Friday Jul 28, 2017
NEW YORK — Geraldo Rivera dates the low point in modern New York City history to Aug. 9, 1977. That was the day before police arrested David Berkowitz, the serial killer who called himself “Son of Sam.” He terrorized the city for a year with late-night shootings, killing six and wounding seven, and primarily targeted young women sitting in cars. The time is vividly brought to life in the Smithsonian Channel documentary, “The Lost Tapes: Son of Sam,” premiering Sunday at 9 p.m. The Investigation Discovery network is airing its own retrospective on the crime spree that airs next Saturday, Aug. 5.