The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 27, 2000)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - AZG, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Hispanic Homeownership Is On The Rise: Know It, Own It!
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Hispanics today are actively seeking homeownership opportunities. They view owning a home as part of their social and economic well-being and are more than ever financially prepared for it.
- Casting directors planning protest at Tony Awards show
By Miriam Kreinin Souccar - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Broadway casting directors plan to ramp up their campaign for a union contract by staging a protest at the Tony Awards show at Radio City Music Hall on Sunday.The protesters say they will park a...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.