The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Termination (Feb 17, 1988)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 1967
NYS DOS ID#
CT CORPORATION SYSTEM
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10019
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1967 - AXEL ELECTRONICS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- How Apple vs. Samsung Became a Smartphone Beauty Contest
Monday Jul 17, 2017
As Apple Inc.’s 10th anniversary iPhone approaches, Samsung Electronics Co.’s new Galaxy S8, with a curvaceous display screen, is raising the design stakes.
- Bolt Goes Bigger, Raises $80M for Third Early-Stage Hardware Fund
By Jeff Engel - Wednesday May 31, 2017
Bolt just raised over $80 million for its third venture fund, its largest to date. But the hardware investor and manufacturing consultant says it remains committed to backing early-stage startups that sometimes struggle to secure capital and other support. Bolt announced the new fund Wednesday in a blog post. An SEC filing indicates the firm […]