Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AWESOME HOME AID, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Home Buyers Flock to Shelter Island
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A five-minute ferry ride from the Hamptons, the 8,000-acre island offers a rich history, scant traffic and gentler prices.
- The Staten Island Yankees are having a minor identity crisis
Monday Jun 12, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Losing a Father and Husband to AIDS, and Finding Him Again
By MAGGIE KNEIP - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
When my husband died of AIDS, I resolved to keep how he died a secret to protect my children.
- Border Patrol Raids Humanitarian Aid Group Camp in Arizona
By FERNANDA SANTOS - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A desert base for No More Deaths was raided by border agents on Thursday. Unlike previous raids, this time they came with a search warrant.
- In ‘Camino Island,’ John Grisham Takes a Vacation From Writing John Grisham Novels
By KEN TUCKER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Stolen F. Scott Fitzgerald manuscripts, colorful booksellers and a sleepy resort town make for a leisurely, lawyerless John Grisham jaunt.