The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AWESOME ACCOUNTANTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.
- Mozambique Audit Report Asks, Where Is More Than $1 Billion?
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
A report by audit and security firm Kroll Inc. finds three state-owned companies in Mozambique can’t account for more than $1 billion in loans and bonds raised on the international market
- Psst…the Backdoor Route to a Roth IRA
By Your (optional) podcast author email address (Your (optional) podcast author name) - Monday Mar 3, 2014
High earners can’t contribute directly to popular Roth individual retirement accounts. But there’s still a way in. We explain a simple two-step strategy that works for many people. WSJ's Karen Damato explains.
- The Awesome Incan Ritual That Still Spooks Travelers
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Every June, descendants of the Incas build a 100-foot bridge high in the Peruvian Andes made of nothing but grass. Cross if you dare.
- Do You Want to be an Awesome MGO?
By Jeff Schreifels - Monday Jun 19, 2017
When people ask you what you do for a living, how do you talk about it? When you are finished telling the person what you do and why, are they thinking: “Wow, this person really loves their job,” or “Hmm… I’m glad I’m not doing what they are doing...
- Spider-Man closes out PlayStation E3 presser with web-slinging awesomeness
By Sam Machkovech - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Skyrim VR, God of War, new Shadow of the Colossus remaster, and much more.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.