Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AVS HOTELS CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Trump’s overseas corporate tax plan is spot on
By John Crudele - Monday Aug 28, 2017
The Trump administration is doing the right thing in considering a plan to allow corporations to bring back — “repatriate,” it is called — some $2.6 trillion in corporate profits that were earned overseas and left there because the companies didn’t want to pay US taxes. I advocated this repatriation a long, long time before...
- Hotel apologizes for refusing to let Harvey victims’ dogs stay
By Natalie Musumeci - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
The hotel parent company that manages the inn which barred a Texas family from lodging their three dogs after they evacuated their home as a result of Hurricane Harvey has issued a public apology to the family. The InterContinental Hotels Group said in a statement Wednesday that it “apologizes to the Parker family for their...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.