Company warns of “destructive cyberattacks” as it tries to prevent another WCry.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AVI RISK MANAGEMENT & INSURANCE BROKERS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Win XP patched to avert new outbreaks spawned by NSA-leaking Shadow Brokers
By Dan Goodin - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Who Gets Hit Next in China's Financial Crackdown?
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
At hand is an ever-growing asset management industry and the deepening nexus of banks, brokers, trusts and insurance companies.
- NotPetya developers may have obtained NSA exploits weeks before their public leak [Updated]
By Dan Goodin - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Clues may tie people behind massive malware attack to mysterious Shadow Brokers group.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Insurers Battle Families Over Costly Drug for Fatal Disease
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The case of Exondys 51 poses emotionally charged issues for families of young boys with a rare illness, who are fighting companies to get coverage for an expensive drug approved on a lower bar of proof.
- Beyond Nonprofit Risk Management: How About a Little Risk Leadership?
By The Editors - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Leaders understand that stasis can lead to devolution and that taking risks is a part of advancing social causes. How can this sector stop talking so much about containing risk, a legitimate but inadequate approach to the topic, and start to talk a bit more about how to engage and use it?