The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AVENUE K MANAGEMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- Sun Valley bakery is popular among techies of Silicon Valley
By Richard Morgan - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
Sun Valley’s Konditorei (German for bakery) central to Allen & Co. conference attendees, has gotten so culinary PC it could open a Silicon Valley outpost. Sun Valley Lodge executive chef Derek Gallegos recently completed the menu makeover, balancing Konditorei’s Austrian-inspired specialties with such local offerings as an Idaho Ruby Trout Sandwich. Manager Greg Van hoozer...
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Louis C.K. Is Streaming A Documentary About A Gay African-American Gang On His Website
By Josh Kurp - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Louis C.K. really hopes you'll watch this documentary.