Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AVALON MEADOWS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Talla Gets $8.3M, Led by Glasswing, to Build Chatbots for Enterprises
By Gregory T. Huang - Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a deal that signals where some artificial intelligence companies are heading, Boston-based Talla said today it has raised an $8.3 million Series A round led by Glasswing Ventures. PJC (formerly Point Judith Capital) also participated in the round, along with Talla’s previous investors Avalon Ventures, Pillar, and Jason Calacanis’s Launch fund. The new cash […]
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Supreme Court Rules Race a Factor as It Strikes Down NC Maps for Congress
By Carole Levine - Friday May 26, 2017
The Supreme Court ruled that North Carolina unconstitutionally used race as a factor in drawing two Congressional districts.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- What Is Junegrass And Where Does Junegrass Grow
By Bonnie L. Grant - Sunday Jun 4, 2017