The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AV INNOVATIVE DESIGN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- 5 major barriers facing the future of connected cars
By Nitesh Bansal, Infosys - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
GUEST: Connected vehicles (CVs) have inspired so much digital ink, it’s easy to forget autonomous vehicles (AVs) aren’t the only digital innovation revolutionizing the auto industry. Nor, in fact, are they the first. CVs have been on our roads and highways for the better part of decade, and most newer vehicles feature some form of connected […]
- Charles Thacker, key designer of the Xerox Alto, dies at 74
By Cyrus Farivar - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Every computer we use today owes a debt to the legendary and influential machine.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- 10 principles of intelligent agent design
By Will Murphy, Talla - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
GUEST: We’re at the beginning of the development of a new generation of better and more sophisticated intelligent agents. Intelligent agents will become ubiquitous in personal life and business, so they are an important area of opportunity and interest for innovators. As entrepreneurs, designers, product managers, developers, and investors, we should step back and think about […]
- Fileless malware targeting US restaurants went undetected by most AV
By Dan Goodin - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Ongoing campaign shows more hackers are adopting sneaky attack technique.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Citrix isn’t just for telecommuting, Red Bull Racing uses it at the track
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
But the next big thing will be machine learning and AI for simulations and design.