To view the full story, click the title link.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AV CAPITAL SOURCE LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Staten Island Yankees are having a minor identity crisis
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Is the Staten Island Yankees' name holding them back?
By Aaron Elstein - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Chinese auto group invests millions in next-gen cars
By Clayton "CJ" Jacobs - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
China’s Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. Ltd, known as GAC Group, announced at their recent board of directors meeting that they plan to spend $88 million on a new subsidiary focused on electric vehicles. The new subsidiary will be known as Guangzhou Automobile New Energy Automobile Co., Ltd. The first registered capital will be half of the total investment amount with the remaining $44.1m being available based on project requirements. GAC Group — founded in 1997 and was acquired by Guangzhou Automobile Industry Group in 2005 — said they plan on achieving a new energy vehicle...Read More
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Fileless malware targeting US restaurants went undetected by most AV
By Dan Goodin - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Ongoing campaign shows more hackers are adopting sneaky attack technique.
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More
- Gymboree’s lenders working on comeback strategy for retailer
By Josh Kosman - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Gymboree’s lenders are working on a fast-paced comeback strategy for the bankrupt kids’ clothing retailer, The Post has learned. Bondholders Brigade Capital, Oppenheimer and Searchlight Capital have already begun to execute a detailed plan to turn around the 1,300-store chain retailer, which filed for Chapter 11 earlier this month, according to a source with direct...