Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - AUVSI EMPIRE STATE CHAPTER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Getaway driver guilty of robbery in death of Chinese student
By Associated Press - Friday Aug 18, 2017
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — A getaway driver has been convicted of robbery but acquitted of murder in the drug-deal killing of a Syracuse University student from China. The Post-Standard reports 20-year-old Ninimbe Mitchell faces up to 25 years in prison when he’s sentenced for the robbery of 23-year-old Yuan Xiaopeng. Mitchell would have faced up to...
- The ‘Star Wars: Battlefront 2’ Behind The Story Featurette Shows A Crucial Chapter In The ‘Star Wars’ Canon
By jasonnawara - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
'Star Wars: Battlefront 2' will bridge the gap between 'Star Wars' episodes 6 and 7 and give insight into the fall of the Empire.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- Empire State Ride is a 500-mile cycling challenge with a purpose
By Thomas Lipe - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Danielle Casucci, a breast cancer survivor, participated in her first Empire State Ride last summer. She was not a cyclist. Yet after completing months of chemotherapy treatments, Casucci began to train the following week. Four months later, she had made it to the starting line on her way to completing the entire 532-mile trail. “I...
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017