Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - AUVSI EMPIRE STATE CHAPTER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- The ‘Star Wars: Battlefront 2’ Behind The Story Featurette Shows A Crucial Chapter In The ‘Star Wars’ Canon
By jasonnawara - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
'Star Wars: Battlefront 2' will bridge the gap between 'Star Wars' episodes 6 and 7 and give insight into the fall of the Empire.
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- A British Home Empire Aims to Colonize America
By ELIZABETH PATON - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Chrissie Rucker, founder of a housewares line in Britain, has set her sights on the United States. Will American shoppers go for her monochrome ethos?
- Qatar Cannot Have It Both Ways
Monday Jun 12, 2017
It owns a piece of the Empire State Building yet uses profits to promote extremism.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.