There have been liquor ads on TV for some time -- but not on the NFL. That will change this year, when they join the ranks of beer marketers for the league. It's all part of trad TV's search for new advertisers and revenue streams.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AUTUMN WINE AND LIQUORS CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- NFL Eyes Liquor Advertisers
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Cocktails Rise and Shine While Beer and Wine Sales Slip
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Liquor makers sold more spirits and mixed drinks globally in 2016 than in the year before—a bright spot in an industry where volumes of almost every other kind of alcoholic drink are in decline.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- What Will the Next Wine Megatrend Be?
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
From ‘critter’ labels to blue bottles, trends take the wine world by storm one moment and fizzle the next. Is there a method to the modishness? Lettie Teague revisits past fads and elicits predictions.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Pour: 20 Wines Under $20: The Savory Side of Rosé
By ERIC ASIMOV - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The best rosés hide among the annual deluge of fashionable summer wines. Seek them out and find a delicious reward.