A report by audit and security firm Kroll Inc. finds three state-owned companies in Mozambique can’t account for more than $1 billion in loans and bonds raised on the international market
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AUTOMATED AUDIT EFFICIENCIES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Mozambique Audit Report Asks, Where Is More Than $1 Billion?
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Grasping Robots Compete to Rule Amazon’s Warehouses
By Tom Simonite - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
A warehouse-themed automated rodeo has robots auditioning to work in Amazon’s fulfillment centers
- These Technologies Are Changing Farms in Some Surprising Ways
By Steven Melendez - Monday Jul 10, 2017
As agriculture adopts recent advances in automation and data science, farms will become super-efficient — and perhaps a bit lonely.
- A Word With: Alison Brie Talks Pro Wrestling and Inner Strength
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With “Mad Men” and “Community” ended, Ms. Brie discusses auditioning for “GLOW” on Netflix, showing inner strength and feeling nostalgia for perms.
- Navigating Local TV Programmatic Platforms
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Programmatic TV operations are trying to promise local TV station sellers - and more importantly - longtime suffering media agencies: Programmatic is part of an efficient automated buying/sellingprocess.