In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AURORA REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Solution to NYC’s commuter hell could ruin real estate developers
By John Crudele - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Commuters coming into New York City from the north, south, east and west are irate. The Long Island Railroad, New Jersey Transit, Amtrak and Metro North — not to mention the New York City subway, which moves 5.7 million people every weekday — have all been plagued by dramatic breakdowns and crashes over the past...
- Square Feet: Apple Disrupts Silicon Valley With Another Eye-Catcher: Its New Home
By KATHY CHIN LEONG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Apple Park, headquarters for 12,000 people, has brought tourists, businesses and higher real estate prices to the surrounding area.
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.