Catena, a longtime medical volunteer with the Catholic Medical Mission Board, is being honored for his humanitarian work in war-torn Sudan....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
SUSAN D. MCCORMICK
3 KIMBERLY DRIVE
DRYDEN, NEW YORK, 13053
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AURORA ITHACA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Aurora Prize for Awakening Humanity Awarded to Dr. Tom Catena
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Nanoleaf Aurora review: Forget smart light bulbs, light up the entire wall
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Monday Jun 12, 2017
This modular, wall-mountable LED system is giddily entertaining.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Shooting Down the 2nd Amendment
Tuesday Jul 24, 2012
New York Post editorial writer Robert George on whether stricter gun control laws could have prevented the Aurora shooting. Photos: Associated Press
- Colorado's Dark Night
Friday Jul 20, 2012
Bartley fellow Sohrab Ahmari on the massacre in Aurora, Colorado, and what Coloradans can learn from Norway. Photos: Associated Press