Three properties for sale in Cushing, Maine, where the painter found the subject for his best-known work
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AUGUSTUS ANDREW PROPERTIES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- For Sale: A Piece of Andrew Wyeth's 'Christina's World'
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Matthew Perry Puts Los Angeles Home on Market for $13.5M
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Matthew Perry, 47, best known for his role as Chandler Bing in NBC's long-running sitcom "Friends," bought the three-bedroom, five-bathroom residence in 2011 through a trust for $8.65 million, according to property records.
- The Annie Leibovitz of the Alt-Right
By MATTHEW KASSEL - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The photographer Peter Duke is on a mission to make reactionaries look glamorous.
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.