Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AUGMENTED REALITY CONCEPTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- The augmented reality racing helmet is finally here (sort of) thanks to Acura
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Four celebrities will race on an augmented reality course in the new TLX A-Spec.
- iPhone 8 may include 3D laser to support AR apps
By David Curry - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Apple is reportedly working hard to build a 3D laser into the rear of the iPhone 8, which would enable better depth detection for augmented reality applications.A source, speaking to Fast Company, said that the 3D lasers were intended for the 10th anniversary iPhone, coming this fall, but may be pushed back to the next iPhone in 2018.See also: Apple acquires German AR and eye-tracking companyThe 3D lasers would make sense, considering Apple’s ARkit announcement at WWDC 2017 in June. CEO Tim Cook has also said the company is focused on AR over VR, and have made some big predictions of...Read More
- Augmented reality lawsuit provides augmented view of 1st Amendment
By David Kravets - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
“They’re passing two dimensional laws in a three dimensional world.”
- Google’s second AR phone, the Asus ZenFone AR, is finally official
By Ron Amadeo - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Google's augmented reality phones take forever to release, for whatever reason.
- The Apple ARKit Proves the Future of Augmented Reality Will Be on Your Phone
By Jason Tanz - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Apple's ARKit draws interest in the mundane—fitting furniture in a room, a digital tape measure.