The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AUDIO INVASION UPHOLSTERY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Tivoli Audio Model One Digital review: Big sound from a small footprint
By Michael Brown - By Michael Brown - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Many won’t miss the extra features this tabletop radio is missing.
- Acast Launches Programmatic Audio-First Marketplace
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Acast, which develops technology infrastructure for digital audio formats, on Monday debuted a private marketplace to serve ads programmatically to on-demand audio and podcasting content.
- Focal Spark in-ear-headphones review: Refined audio and French style on a budget
By Theo Nicolakis - By Theo Nicolakis - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
These modestly priced headphones sound leaps and bounds beyond their price tag.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- All Ears: New Brain Research Shows How Audio Increases Marketing Effectiveness
Friday Mar 31, 2017
In the age of VR and digital visual advancement, audio often takes a back seat; an afterthought or a final dressing for the visual idea. Yet, new research into brain science shows that sound is acritical factor to building strong emotional connections. For healthcare advertisers, audio could be the key to more effective campaigns - campaigns that motivate people to take action.
- Triton Digital Launches Audio-Centric Supply-Side Platform
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Triton Digital has launched Yield-Op, a supply-side platform (SSP) built specifically for digital audio. The platform, built to meet the Interactive Advertising Bureau's OpenRTB protocol, willintegrate with audio-optimized demand-side platforms including The Trade Desk, AppNexus, RTBiQ, AudioTrade, and StrikeAd, among others.