Amazon Wardrobe, part of the Prime service and part of the company’s effort to expand in apparel, will let customers order three to 15 items of clothing without buying it.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1998)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 18, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - ATTITUDE APPAREL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Amazon Will Let Customers Try On Clothes Before Buying
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- On the Runway: Ken’s New Look(s), Deconstructed
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The diversification of Barbie’s boyfriend has also resulted in his fashionization — and a man bun. Is that a good thing?
- Condé Nast Closes Style.com Months After Its Debut
By ELIZABETH PATON AND VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The magazine giant is folding its experiment with e-commerce, and joining forces with Farfetch.
- Ousted American Apparel Founder Dov Charney Tries Again With ‘Los Angeles Apparel’
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Say what you will about American Apparel founder Dov Charney, but the man is persistent. After he was ousted as CEO of the company he started, he made a failed takeover bid to get it back. Now he’s returned with a brand that doesn’t do much to distance Charney from his past, replacing “American” apparel with Los Angeles …
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Importance of the Thank You: Creating an Attitude of Gratitude
By Liz Ragland - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
From early childhood, we are taught the magic words: thank you. I don’t have to tell you that these two simple words can make or break the relationship between an organization and its donors. Most nonprofits know how important it is to send acknowledgment letters after receiving gifts. We dutifully thank our donors for the
The post The Importance of the Thank You: Creating an Attitude of Gratitude appeared first on Network for Good.
- 8 Figures on Gun Ownership, and Attitudes, in America
By MICHAEL COOPER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
People with and without guns favor banning the sale of firearms to the mentally ill, but differ on much else, a new Pew Research Center report finds.