A group of cancer experts voted unanimously to support U.S. regulatory approval for a first-of-its kind gene therapy targeting an aggressive form of leukemia in children and young adults.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ATTENTIVE THERAPY GROUP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- FDA Panel Votes to Support Leukemia Gene-Therapy Treatment
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- A New Way for Therapists to Get Inside Heads: Virtual Reality
By CADE METZ - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Limbix, a start-up using Google headsets, helps psychologists expose patients to their anxieties in the safety of an office.
- Caring For Chinquapins: Tips On Growing Golden Chinquapin
By Liz Baessler - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Internet cheers American hero Joey Chestnut for eating 72 hot dogs
By Shishira Sreenivas - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
American hero and competitive eater Joey Chestnut just won Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest for the 10th time by scarfing down 72 (!) hot dogs.
The annual event, held on Coney Island, N.Y., requires participants to eat as many hot dogs as possible in a 10-minute period.
Chestnut originally aimed to finish 80 hot dogs—10 more than last year—but still earned the top title with 72.More about Hot Dogs, Espn, Joey Chestnut, Nathan S, and Entertainment
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.