What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ATOM NAIL & SPA INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- The Bulletin Of The Atomic Scientists
Thursday Jan 14, 2010
Lately, it seems far too many magazines can hear the clock ticking. A few good ones have even run out of time. But for one, a clock counting down the minutes left to its doomsday has actually been a good thing -- if you can call the thing it has been keeping time on, "good." The publication is called The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, and the "doomsday clock" that graces its homepage (formerly its cover -- the print edition was suspended in 2008) has been counting down the minutes left to a nuclear Armageddon ever since the birth of the atomic age and the proliferation of nuclear weapons.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.
- First Devise A Content Strategy, Then Do Content Marketing
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
In order to have successful content marketing, you need a content strategy. By extension, in order to implement native advertising or branded content, you still need a content strategy as a foundation, Rebecca Lieb asserts in the new book: Content--The Atomic Particle of Marketing.
- Chemistry lessons go high-tech with this amazing VR program
By Tony Lee - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Legislature set to adjourn without deal on mayoral control of schools
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.