After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ATLAS PLACE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Atlas Venture Unveils New $350M Fund for Seed Biotech Investments
By Frank Vinluan - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Life sciences venture capital firm Atlas Venture now has $350 million in fresh capital to invest in the early stage biotech companies in the U.S. and around the world. The new fund is Cambridge, MA-based Atlas’ eleventh. Atlas partner Bruce Booth says in a blog post that the firm began raising funds in April, bringing […]
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.