North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ATLAS LABOR FORCE LOGISTICS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- The Pop-Up Employer: Build a Team, Do the Job, Say Goodbye
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
“Flash organizations,” modeled on filmmaking, find their way into fields like software and pharmaceuticals, assembling freelancers and then disbanding.
- ‘It’s Very Easy to Die There’: How Prisoners Fare in Vietnam
By MIKE IVES - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Activists say a government report — possibly posted by accident — confirms their fears of high rates of executions, forced labor and deaths in custody.
- IFM Gets $300M Bristol Buyout, Plans Second Strike With New Spinout
By Ben Fidler - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Bristol-Myers Squibb this afternoon is acquiring a young startup, IFM Therapeutics, in an unusual deal that will also see the big drugmaker get a chance to own rights in a new company the biotech is spinning out as well. New York-based Bristol (NYSE: BMY) will pay $300 million up front for IFM, which will give […]
- In French Labor Overhaul, Union Leader Offers a Way to a Compromise
By LIZ ALDERMAN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Laurent Berger, head of the powerful C.F.D.T. union, is emerging as a moderating force as President Emmanuel Macron seeks change for the economy.