Laurent Berger, head of the powerful C.F.D.T. union, is emerging as a moderating force as President Emmanuel Macron seeks change for the economy.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ATLAS LABOR FORCE LOGISTICS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- In French Labor Overhaul, Union Leader Offers a Way to a Compromise
By LIZ ALDERMAN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Khmer Rouge Trial, Perhaps the Last, Nears End in Cambodia
By SETH MYDANS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A verdict in the genocide prosecution of Nuon Chea and Khieu Samphan, the last surviving leaders of a movement that killed 1.7 million people, could take months.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- R.R. Donnelley Streamlines Logistics With Machine Learning
By John Edwards Technology Journalist & Author - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The business communications giant breaks new ground in optimizing freight price quotes.
- On Labor, Trump Still Outmanned by Democrats
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The National Labor Relations Board is still controlled by Democrats, complicating the White House’s effort to roll back government oversight of the labor market.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.