The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ATLAS HOME CONTRACTING CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- South Korea Leader Hopes for Unified Olympic Team With the North
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
If the North and the South form a team for the Winter Games next year, it would represent a major milestone in inter-Korean relations.
- Some of Our Fave D Conference Videos Before AllThingsD Signs Off in 3 … 2 … 1 …
By Kara Swisher - Tuesday Dec 31, 2013
Tech and media bigs on the red-hot seat.
- After edgy Trump portrayal, The Public Theater loses sponsors
By Associated Press - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The knives are out for a new edgy production of Julius Caesar that's cutting a little too close to home for some fans of the White House.Delta Air Lines and Bank of America have pulled their...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- China Cancels Military Meeting With Vietnam Over Territorial Dispute
By MIKE IVES - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The public sign of discord is highly unusual for the two Communist neighbors, and it comes as Beijing seeks to expand its influence in the South China Sea.
- In South Korea, Confidante of Ousted President Gets 3 Years in Prison
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Choi Soon-sil, a secretive adviser to former President Park Geun-hye, was sentenced on charges of abusing her influence to get her daughter into a prestigious university.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood