Chicago has a rich tradition as a big news hub, but now it appears to be attracting a swarm of nonprofit journalism groups. Will it eventually become a model for a more distributed news landscape?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ATLANTIS GROUP USA CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Nonprofit News Outlets Eye Chicago: What Are the Possibilities?
By Carole Levine - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Outside Collectors for I.R.S. Are Accused of Illegal Practices
By STACY COWLEY and JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A group of Democratic senators obtained call scripts from companies collecting overdue tax debt and found what they said were a variety of abuses.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Charitable Giving Increased 2.7 Percent in 2016, 'Giving USA' Finds
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The report found that giving by individuals, corporations, and foundations totaled an estimated $390.05 billion in 2016....
- Getting Women On Boards: Three Ways to Increase the Numbers
By Jennifer Giottonini Cayer - Friday Jun 9, 2017
The hot topic of getting more qualified women on corporate boards continues unabated. Recent statistics show how companies with women prominently serving in such capacities experience higher-than-average financial performance. A major investment group even declared earlier this year that it would push to get women on the boards of the companies in their portfolio. Yet […]
- Jimmy Butler trade transforms Minnesota Timberwolves in Tom Thibodeau reunion
By USA TODAY Sports - By USA TODAY Sports - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Butler is back with his old Chicago Bulls coach and will be charged with guiding an immensely talented group.
- Lotame Releases Onboarding For People-Based Ad Targeting
Wednesday Mar 15, 2017
Taking offline data and bringing it online for attribution or targeting has become important to IMGE's clients, said Matt Capristo, director of online advertising at the four-year-old digitaladvertising agency, which works mostly with political campaigns and corporate advocacy groups.