Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ATLANTIC HEAT AND POWER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Soupman Company's Bankruptcy Case Heats Up
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The Original Soupman Inc., whose founder was the inspiration for a well-known character on the television series Seinfeld, says a penny stock investor tried to “extort” the company before its bankruptcy filing early this month.
- Germany’s power sector making serious strides in renewable energy
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
But the country is still struggling with heating and transportation.
- Amid Heat Wave, Fire Causes Power Outage for Part of Los Angeles
By MATT STEVENS - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
About 140,000 residents were left without electricity late Saturday after a fire broke out at a receiving station.
- Tropical Storm Don forms in the Atlantic Ocean
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017