NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ATLANTIC HEAT AND POWER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- NURSING HOME HORROR Six dead after power outage, extreme heat turn facility into death trap
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Police drag driver out of burning car after he refuses to leave
By Associated Press - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
PELHAM, N.H. — New Hampshire police say they were forced to drag a driver out of his burning car after it crashed into a tree and he refused to leave, telling them he was a mechanic. Police say a witness reported the crash in Pelham on Monday night and said the driver didn’t want help...
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Soupman Company's Bankruptcy Case Heats Up
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The Original Soupman Inc., whose founder was the inspiration for a well-known character on the television series Seinfeld, says a penny stock investor tried to “extort” the company before its bankruptcy filing early this month.
- How Jinder Mahal, an Indian WWE Star, Is Turning Up the Heat
By SOPAN DEB - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Yuvraj Singh Dhesi, better known as Jinder Mahal, is helping the WWE attract fans from its next big target: India.