The North Atlantic Treaty Organization brought two battle groups together in a drill meant to demonstrate the alliance’s ability to keep open vital supply lines between Poland and Lithuania.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
274 ARHTUR STREET
FREEPORT, NEW YORK, 11520
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ATLANTIC GROUP USA, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- NATO Moves to Shore Up Supply Line
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Atlantic faces the rare prospect of two active tropical storms in June
By Eric Berger - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Two active tropical storms at the same time in June? Happened just three times.
- How Lane Kiffin landed at Florida Atlantic after his success at Alabama
Monday Dec 12, 2016
He rebuilt the Crimson Tide's offense but other issues left him searching for a job.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- ITW 2017: Aqua Comms Looks to Maximize Cross Atlantic Connectivity
By Frank J. Ohlhorst - Tuesday May 16, 2017
More and more enterprises are looking for more efficient ways to connect and enhance connectivity between north America and Europe
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.