NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AT LAST PEST CONTROL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Viburnum Pest Control: Learn About Pests Affecting Viburnums
By Liz Baessler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- What control does the city have over co-op assessments?
By John Crudele - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
Dear John: I’ve been a co-op owner at Queens’ Deepdale Gardens for more than 14 years. We received School Tax Relief Exemption (STAR) credits in June of each year from the New York City Finance Department. Last year, the co-op board authorized an assessment of $300, plus a one-time abatement. However, this year it is...
- China Disrupts WhatsApp Service in Online Clampdown
By PAUL MOZUR - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The last of Facebook’s major products that still worked in China was hit by government blocks, as Beijing broadly tightens its controls over the internet.
- Amtrak Picks Delta’s Former Chief to Lead It Through Challenging Time
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Richard Anderson, who retired from Delta last year after nine years of running the airline, will serve as co-chief executive with Charles Moorman until Dec. 21.