The Japanese company at the center of history’s farthest-reaching auto safety crisis said it would sell its assets to Key Safety Systems, a Chinese-owned American rival.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ASSET PROTECTION ENTERPRISE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Takata, Unable to Overcome Airbag Crisis, Files for Bankruptcy Protection
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- How to use BeyondCorp to ditch your VPN, improve security and go to the cloud
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Takata Nears Bankruptcy Filing
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Takata Corp., the Japanese automotive supplier of rupture-prone air bags, is in the final stages of preparing to file for bankruptcy protection to address mounting liabilities stemming from an unprecedented recall, said a person familiar with the matter.