Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - ASOCIACION DE MUSICOS PARAGUAYOS EN U.S.A. INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Verizon expects to take a $500 million charge for Yahoo costs
By Bloomberg News - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Verizon Communications Inc. expects to take a $500 million charge in the second quarter to cover severance and integration expenses related to the $4.5 billion acquisition of Yahoo! Inc.Tim...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Altice USA Sets Price Range for IPO
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Altice USA put a price range of $27 to $31 a share on its initial public offering of stock.
- Giving USA’s Numbers for 2016 Pose Historic Challenge to Nonprofits
By Ruth McCambridge - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
We should have known what we would see in this year’s Giving USA report, but it still surprised us. Now, nonprofits need to mobilize to answer this historic call!
- Altice USA Set to Be One of the Biggest IPOs of the Year
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Altice USA is hoping to woo investors back into telecom in its initial public offering as the U.S. subsidiary of European telecommunications company Altice NV is expected to start trading on the NYSE on Thursday,