Asian American women are embracing new products, trends and experiences. They over index on travel to the Middle East, Latin America and Canada as compared to non-Hispanic white women.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - ASIANS AMERICAN MUTUAL AID ASSOCIATION, INC.(A.A.M.A.A)
AROUND THE WEB
- Intercultural Asian American Women
Monday May 15, 2017
- Why the Slants Took a Fight Over Their Band Name to the Supreme Court
By JOE COSCARELLI - Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a strange case, a small Asian-American rock group may have inadvertently helped the Washington Redskins.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Pence Hires Criminal Defense Lawyer to Aid Him in Investigations
By REBECCA R. RUIZ - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The vice president, a likely witness in the various investigations encircling the White House, has hired a former United States attorney as private counsel.
- Trump Transition Team Orders Former Aides to Preserve Russia-Related Materials
By ADAM GOLDMAN, JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS and MATTHEW ROSENBERG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The request, in a memo by transition team lawyers, suggests the inquiry’s special counsel is casting a wide net in investigating possible collusion between Mr. Trump’s campaign and Moscow.
- Differences Between Chinese and American Business Culture
Tuesday May 16, 2017
Lixin Cheng, CEO of mobile company ZTE, raised a few eyebrows at The Wall Street Journal's CEO Council when he said Asian businesses are raised and nurtured like children, while in the U.S., they are grown and sold off like pigs.
- Jeff Sessions Fends Off Senators Pressing Him on Russia and Trump
By MATT FLEGENHEIMER and REBECCA R. RUIZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The attorney general circumvented questions about his conversations with the president and condemned accusations that he may have aided the Russian effort to interfere in the election.
- Justices Strike Down Law Banning Disparaging Trademarks
By ADAM LIPTAK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The decision, over an Asian-American band named the Slants, could mean that the Washington Redskins name will keep federal trademark protection.