In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ASIAN OCEAN INTERNATIONAL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Southeast Asian Nations Rap North Korea Over Weapons Program
Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Asean nations issued a strongly worded rebuke to North Korea over its weapons program, calling for the rogue state to comply immediately with international sanctions.
- Dietary Supplement Can Help Maintain NAD+ Levels in Aging Patients
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Nicotinamide riboside appears to be the best precursor supplement available to help maintain or increase NAD+ levels. All cells and tissues can use it, and at high doses it neither causes flushing nor inhibition of protective sirtuin enzymes.
- Courthouse Nonprofit Launches Fund to Help Sustain Asian Fisheries
By Staff Writer - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
A Courthouse-based nonprofit has launched a new investment fund to help coastal fishers in Asia be more sustainable, raising $10 million in its first round of funding. Non-governmental organization Rare, which focuses on global conservation, manages The Meloy Fund, an investment fund that looks to incentivize sustainable fisheries and increase the number of fish in […]
The post Courthouse Nonprofit Launches Fund to Help Sustain Asian Fisheries appeared first on NonProfit PRO.