The underrated, unloved liver performs more than 300 vital functions. No wonder the ancients believed it to be the home of the human soul.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ASIAN GARDEN OF LIVER POOL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Liver: A ‘Blob’ That Runs the Body
By NATALIE ANGIER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Hamptons Homes Blur the Line Between Inside and Out
By MARCELLE SUSSMAN FISCHLER - Friday Jul 14, 2017
From $50 million mansions to more modest homes, the focus is on outdoor spaces that blend seamlessly with the living room.
- Philippine president threatens to eat livers of Islamic terrorists
By Tamar Lapin - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
He’ll eat their livers with salt and vinegar. Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte on Wednesday threatened to eat the Islamic terrorists responsible for beheading two Vietnamese sailors, after their remains were recovered by his troops on the island of Basilan. “I will eat your liver if you want me to. Give me salt and vinegar and...
- Uber and Yandex, a Russian Ride-Hailing Rival, Opt to Share the Road
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The competitors have decided to stop battling for market share and instead operate jointly in a handful of Eastern European countries.
- Sunday Routine: How Arline Jacoby, Artist, Spends Her Sundays
By ALEXIS CHEUNG - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The 30-year resident of Roosevelt Island reads the obits, talks to her favorite plant, swims, gardens and makes art.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.