SeaWorld Entertainment Inc. said it received subpoenas from the government related to trading in its securities and statements made by its executives, including those discussing the impact of “Blackfish,” a critical documentary that sent ripples through the company.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ASIA TRADE US BANGLA ASSOCIATES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- U.S. Probes SeaWorld Over Executives' Comments on Documentary
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Nebraska Democratic Official Ousted for Scalise Comment
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The Nebraska Democratic Party removed a party official from his post Thursday after he was recorded saying he was glad U.S. Rep. Steve Scalise got shot and that he wished the Louisiana Republican had died.
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Video game trade group sees pros and cons in new Trump administration
By Kyle Orland - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Good: Tax cuts, visa reform, IP protection. Bad: “Exclusionary” policies.
- White House Tries to Get G.O.P. to Water Down Russia Sanctions Bill
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS and MATT FLEGENHEIMER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The Trump administration is quietly lobbying House Republicans to weaken the legislation passed overwhelmingly by the Senate.
- Russia Renewed Unused Trump Trademarks in 2016
By MIKE McINTIRE - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Although President Trump has said he has no active business ventures in Russia, his intellectual property holdings remain a valuable commercial interest.