The owner of the Ashley Madison adultery website said on Friday it will pay $11.2 million to settle U.S. litigation brought on behalf of roughly 37 million users whose personal details were exposed in a July 2015 data breach. Ruby Corp, formerly known as Avid Life Media Inc, denied wrongdoing in agreeing to the preliminary...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - ASHLEY WOODS APARTMENTS, LP
AROUND THE WEB
- Ashley Madison owner to pay $11.2M settlement over data breach
By Reuters - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- This chimp lived in a two-bedroom UWS apartment
By Jane Ridley - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Buying a mountain of bananas at the local grocery store, Hester Mundis couldn’t help rolling her eyes when the assistant jokingly asked if she had a monkey at home. “I replied: ‘He’s not a monkey, he’s a chimp!’” says the 78-year-old writer, of Kingston, NY, who used to live on the Upper West Side with...
- Mom dies after alleged butt injection procedure at New York apartment
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Season 2 of ‘Summer House’ will be ‘work hard, play hard’
By Francesca Bacardi - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
Ashley Wirkus dished some details about the show and her fitness routine to Page Six.
- Newcastle’s binge-drinking owner keeps them in chaos
By Michael Blaustein - Monday Aug 21, 2017
It's unclear whether owner Mike Ashley wants the Magpies to succeed or not.
- Lindsey Vonn reached out to ex Tiger Woods after arrest
By Jaclyn Hendricks - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Woods and Vonn called it quits in May 2015 after nearly three years together.