The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ASHLEY'S CORNER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- How the Right and Left Saw James Comey's Senate Testimony Today
By Ashley Feinberg - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
When former FBI director James Comey spoke, both sides of the political spectrum heard very different things.
- California Today: California Today: Talking to a Tony Winner
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Monday: A chat with the director Christopher Ashley, turmoil at Uber and the anniversary of a groundbreaking music festival.
- Everyone Donald Trump Has Blocked on Twitter: A Running List
By Ashley Feinberg - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
As President Trump continues to tune out his constituents, we'll keep a running tally of who he blocks—and why.
- Brendan Fraser's Facebook Fan Page Is the Last Pure Place Online
By Ashley Feinberg - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Against all odds, tens of thousands of Brendan Fraser fans on Facebook have carved out a kind place on the internet.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Lawmakers Reintroduce the $15 Minimum Wage: “And in This Corner…”
By Carole Levine - Tuesday May 30, 2017
The “Fight for $15” continues with the introduction of a new bill in the U.S. Senate.