Ruby Corp., the company behind the Ashley Madison website, won’t admit wrongdoing but will pay $11.2 million to compensate any losses of U.S. residents who used the website on or before July 20, 2015, according to court papers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ASHLEY COFFEE SHOP CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ashley Madison Parent Nears Settlement in Data-Breach Suit
Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Ashley Madison owner to pay $11.2M settlement over data breach
By Reuters - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
The owner of the Ashley Madison adultery website said on Friday it will pay $11.2 million to settle U.S. litigation brought on behalf of roughly 37 million users whose personal details were exposed in a July 2015 data breach. Ruby Corp, formerly known as Avid Life Media Inc, denied wrongdoing in agreeing to the preliminary...
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- California Today: California Today: Coffee Shop Tales
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Monday: Protests against gentrification in Los Angeles, an aspiring paramedic is tested and Californians march against violence in Virginia.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.