A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ASHLEIGH IMUS WRITING AND EDITING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Why NPQ’s Newswire Writers Write and Why You Might Want to Join Them
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
We asked our community of embedded practitioner journalists why they write for NPQ. These are their responses.
- Cornell-bound teen drowns while swimming in gorge
By Chris Perez - Monday Aug 7, 2017
A Cornell-bound teen from The Bronx who was set to start classes in two weeks drowned Saturday while swimming in a gorge upstate, cops said. Incoming freshman Winston Samuel Perez-Ventura went for a dip in Fall Creek near Ithaca Falls just after 2:30 p.m. and never resurfaced, according to Ithaca police. The New York state...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.