With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
5450 48TH STREET
MASPETH, NEW YORK, 11378
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ASH IMPROVEMENT TECHNOLOGY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Has Technology Really Improved the Ad Business?
Thursday Jul 16, 2015
A marketing technology company fielded a study that - SURPRISE! - found that marketing technology has grown and impacted the lives of CMOs.
- Time Warner Signs $100 Million Deal With Snap for Shows and Ads
Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a wide-ranging deal with Snap Inc., Time Warner Inc.’s Turner cable channels and the Warner Bros. studio will create up to 10 original shows a year for the ephemeral messaging app in genres including scripted drama and comedy.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Surface Pro review: Incremental improvement isn’t enough
By Peter Bright - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
It's the best Surface Pro yet, but that no longer makes it the best 2-in-1.
- Apple Improves iPhone With 3G S
Tuesday Jul 14, 2009
The new iPhone OS may be enough to keep many users from buying the latest 3G S phone, Walt Mossberg writes.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.