Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (Mar 27, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ASCSI LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Man admits to burning mom’s body in backyard fire pit: cops
By Fox News - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Police in Beaverton, Ohio found bones believed to be a local woman’s a day after her son was arrested for abuse of a corpse. Officers responded to a welfare check request of 57-year-old Katherine McDowell at her home Monday, Fox 12 Oregon reported. Beavertown Police Department officers spoke with McDowell’s daughter, who requested the welfare check, and...
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017