A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ARX DISASTER MANAGEMENT, INC.
2013 - EXECUTIVE RECOVERY GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- What Crisis Management Is Really Like
By Karen Wickre - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A veteran of crisis management and corporate disasters tells you what to do when all hell breaks loose.
- Growth Is the New HP Way, for Now
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
What to do with a no-growth technology company that actually manages to grow? That is the conundrum facing HP Inc.’s investors.
- The Trump Administration Prepares for What Could Be Its First Major Natural Disaster
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
As Hurricane Harvey approaches Texas, FEMA says it is ready with personnel and supplies.
- Planning Must Encompass Long-term Impact of Natural Disasters
By Pam Bailey - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The response to hurricanes, wildfires, and other natural disasters must incorporate both immediate and long-term engagement and rebuilding.
- FEMA says recovery from deadly Harvey disaster could take years
By Ruth Brown - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
FEMA is already hunkering down for a years-long recovery effort in Texas after Hurricane Harvey, its chief said Sunday. “FEMA is going to be there for years, sir. This disaster recovery — this disaster is going to be a landmark event,” Brock Long, the administrator for the Federal Emergency Management Agency, told CNN. “We’re already...