Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ARV HOME IMPROVEMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- ‘Star Wars’ Actress Lupita Nyong’o Was Hidden In Plain Sight At Comic-Con, And No One Noticed
By Josh Kurp - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Assume that beneath every San Diego Comic-Con costume is a famous person.
- Hobby Lobby Agrees to Forfeit 5,500 Artifacts Smuggled Out of Iraq
By ALAN FEUER - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Under a deal with federal prosecutors, the seller of art supplies agreed to return the items, pay the government $3 million and improve the way it collects antiquities.