Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - ARUN SINGH, D.M.D., P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Why Was There a Giant Inflatable Chicken Near the White House?
By YONETTE JOSEPH - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
The bird is the latest protest stunt against the current occupant of the White House. It was the brainchild of Taran Singh Brar, an artist and documentary filmmaker.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- A Lesson from Cambridge University: 'All White People Are Racist'
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
New horizons in P.C. at Cambridge.
- Trump Accused Of Violating Constitution By Blocking Twitter Users
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
"It is plain that our clients were blocked from your account on the basis of their viewpoints," the Knight First Amendment Institute says in a letter to the White House