NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ARTISTIC SURFACES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Local artist unveils 'Trump rat' ahead of POTUS' return to NY
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Arline Jacoby, Artist, Spends Her Sundays
By ALEXIS CHEUNG - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The 30-year resident of Roosevelt Island reads the obits, talks to her favorite plant, swims, gardens and makes art.
- Rochester judge accused of violating probation
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.