A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ARTISTIC STONE DESIGNS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.
- Artists Space Gallery Finds a New Home, in TriBeCa
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The 45-year-old organization, which left SoHo last June, has signed a lease at 80 White Street.
- Eluding Death by Design in a Tokyo Loft
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Step into lofts in a Tokyo suburb that were designed by the artists Arakawa and Gins. Their philosophy was to extend life by altering one’s living space.
- Hans Breder, Who Created a New Frontier, Breaking Artistic Boundaries, Dies at 81
By WILLIAM GRIMES - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The German-born Mr. Breder left New York for the University of Iowa to establish the first interdisciplinary art program of its kind.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....