NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
77-26 66TH DRIVE
MIDDLE VILLAGE, NEW YORK, 11379
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ARTISTIC INTERIORS OF NY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Local artist unveils 'Trump rat' ahead of POTUS' return to NY
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Sunday Routine: How Arline Jacoby, Artist, Spends Her Sundays
By ALEXIS CHEUNG - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The 30-year resident of Roosevelt Island reads the obits, talks to her favorite plant, swims, gardens and makes art.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.