John Flannery, who has been with General Electric since 1987 and leads its health care unit, is to become chief executive on Aug. 1 and chairman on Jan. 1.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ARTISAN ELECTRICAL CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jeffrey Immelt Set to Retire as General Electric Chief
By CHAD BRAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- China Aims for Gold in Brazil Power Deal
Tuesday Aug 9, 2016
China’s State Grid, the world’s largest electricity provider by revenue, is planning a blockbuster $13 billion takeover of Brazilian power company CPFL Energia. Photo: State Grid Corp. of China
- Beer and...Iced Tea?
Friday Apr 21, 2017
Looking for a refreshing drink this summer? WSJ reporter Charles Passy and Tanya Rivero sip an unconventional option: the Owl's Brew Radler, a new artisanal beer and iced tea fusion. Photo: Owl's Brew
- A Lifer at General Electric, John Flannery Is Named Chief Executive
By JULIE CRESWELL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In taking over from Jeffrey R. Immelt, Mr. Flannery will face the challenges of simplifying G.E.’s complex structure and lifting its lagging stock price.
- Government Investment in the Electric Car
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
Renault-Nissan Alliance CEO Carlos Ghosn talks with WSJ Deputy Managing Editor Alan Murray about the role of government support and subsidies in the future of the electric car.
- Electric-Bus Maker Proterra Raises $55 Million With Eye Toward IPO
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Proterra, the electric-bus maker heading toward a possible initial public offering, has raised an additional $55 million in funding from investors including BMW AG’s venture-capital arm and Al Gore’s investment fund.
- There are more than 2 million electric vehicles on the road around the world
By Megan Geuss - Monday Jun 12, 2017
According to an IEA report, Norway and China have been pulling the weight when it comes to EV sales.
- In March, wind and solar generated a record 10% of US electricity
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
And stationary storage batteries had a booming quarter, too.